Dear Thomas Edison,
I would like to personally thank you for the lightbulb. Also for all your work with electrical currents and making electricity available to the masses cheaply.
That being said... why do light switches have to be so appealing to young children? Did you have anything to do with their appeal? If so, I do not approve. Neither does my missing afternoon nap. Xavier informed me that since it was light out, I was not to lay down. I closed the shades... thinking he would succumb to nap time. However, he dragged his ladder to the room, placed it beneath the light switch and proceeded to scramble up it. While he played with the remote, I believed he would not find the trick to turning on the light. I was wrong. 10 seconds after I had assured myself he would not be able to turn on the light and that I should rest in comfort, the room was lit up like dawn.
So, once again thank you for electricity. I appreciate it everyday. However, if there is someone I could talk to about my issue, I would appreciate it.
Sincerely,
ae.
P.S. To my older brothers, who suffered through the four year old me, I apologize.
No comments:
Post a Comment